Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Corruption

-"Hey"
"Hey"
-"Do you come here often?"
"I used to not. Now it's quite frequent. You?"
-"Oh yeah. I live here."
"Really? That must be cool."
-"Kinda. It has it's ups and downs. I get really lonely."
"I'm sorry. I can keep you company for a little. I can't be here too long, my family will miss me."
-"Your family? I thought they were busy."
"Sometimes yes, but they love me."
-"Wheres your boyfriend?"
"What boyfriend?"
-"You know the one that is supposed to come with you. I think you missed dinner with him yesterday."
"I don't have one."
-"Oh... What a shame. Poor you. So you're all alone?"
"Well... No. Not really. I have friends. Do you have friends?"
-"No. I don't need them. They only slowed me down. I'm on a mission."
"Oh a mission. Can I help?"
-"Sure! Just stay here. My mission is to see how long I can stay down here and company would really help pass the time."
"Okay. But remember I can't be here for long. I have people waiting for me."
-"You said you didn't."
"I didn't say that."
-"Yes you did. The last time you were here. That's why you're here right? Because you're all alone?"
"I'm all alone?"
-"Yes, sweetie. You're all alone."
"Oh."
-"Mhmm. But that's okay. I'm all you need."
"Really? Will you never leave me? I don't want to be all alone anymore."
-"Yes. But only on one condition. If you break this, I'll leave."
"Yes! Anything. I hate this. This darkness and cold. I don't want to ever be without you again."
-"You must starve."
"Of course. Whatever you say, Ana."

No comments:

Post a Comment